Buty Global Research
Things to Consider before Embarking on an Academic Writing

I have come in contact with hundreds of final year students, master students and doctoral students seeking help on an academic project that seems not achievable. After spending quality time, they ended up wasting precious time and resources. Some even face with the expiration of their studentship. May I quickly inform you that before embarking on a project topic, ask your self the following questions:

1. Will this study be achievable?
  2. Can I have access to primary data collection (if primary data)?
  3. Can I have access to secondary data collection (if secondary data)?
  4. Can I analyze the data conveniently?
  5. Can I seek for help on this topic?
  6. Has any similar work been conducted by earlier researchers?
  7. What is the financial implication? Can I afford it? It is only when you are able to answer all the questions that you can embark on the project writing.

Best of luck.

I have come in contact with hundreds of final year students, master students and doctoral students seeking help on an academic project that seems not achievable. After spending quality time, they ended up wasting precious time and resources. Some even face with the expiration of their studentship. May I quickly inform you that before embarking on a project topic, ask your self the following questions: 1. Will this study be achievable? 2. Can I have access to primary data collection (if primary data)? 3. Can I have access to secondary data collection (if secondary data)? 4. Can I analyze the data conveniently? 5. Can I seek for help on this topic? 6. Has any similar work been conducted by earlier researchers? 7. What is the financial implication? Can I afford it? It is only when you are able to answer all the questions that you can embark on the project writing. Best of luck.

BUTYGlobal is an academic research and project management firm that is duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). It is founded by Mr Adeniran, A. O. Contact us on: Phone/Whatsap +2347036196773 Gmail: butyglobalresearch@gmail.com

edited Aug 27 '19 at 2:47 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft